Vision: Holistic healing as an expression of God’s reign.
Mission: To share the compassionate love of Christ through care, commitment and respect.
The aim of the healing ministry: is to provide medical aid to those who suffer from physical and mental illness alleviating their pain and enabling them to experience the compassionate love and peace of Christ.
HOSPITALS UNDER GENERALATE
1. Samaritan Hospital
Our vision is to love and serve the suffering humanity with compassion and respect and to be recognized as a global leader in health care delivery system through excellence in education and service.
- To provide holistic health care service to all.
- To provide excellence in education and health care.
- As a charitable institution to be a pioneer in reaching out to the marginalized.
- To be recognized as a global leader in providing quality patient care and best nursing education.
- To provide exemplary, physical, emotional and spiritual care for each of our patients and their families.
2. Jivodaya Hospital:
Jivodaya Hospital Delhi is a 40 bedded hospital started in 1980 and managed by SD Generalate. Sisters from all the 3 mission provinces are working here. Besides the local people many of our sisters, priests, brothers and sisters from other congregations, are coming to our hospital for treatment. The dedicated service of 100 staff members including doctors, nurses and para medical alleviates the pain and suffering of the people. After the renovation of the hospital the number of the patients has increased more than the previous years.
Vision: The Jivodaya Hospital is working in the spirit of compassion of Christ, is dedicated to the building up of a healthy, equitable society, thus contributing to the development of the nation.
- Jivodaya Hospital is committed to serve all sections of the society in the spirit of compassionate love of Christ especially the poor and the marginalized, by providing quality, affordable health services rendered with compassion and love.