Growth is a sign of life and growth should be integral and vibrant radiating goodness. Jesus exhorts us to be light to the world and salt for all mankind (cf. Mt.5:13-16). Jesus the eternal Guru is the model for all who are committed in the ministry of education
The Vision of education ministry ‘Enlightened by Jesus the compassionate Guru, enlighten the young with wisdom and inculcate in them the values of the Kingdom of God enabling them to enjoy the fullness of life striving for a transformed society is highlighted in all reflections and sharing in small and large groups.
Evaluation and planning in General level focussed on achieving the objectives of the ministry of education such as;
- To help the students to discover and cultivate their talents and to accept responsibility for their own development and also to assist others in their growth. We ensure the holistic and integral development of every student, i.e. all the dimensions of growth : health and body fitness, emotional and psychological maturity, social sensitivity and leadership, intellectual cognitive skills and moral and spiritual growth
- To be selfless in service of fellowmen and concerned with the welfare of the poor, oppressed and the marginalized.
- To provide opportunities to students to become visionary and enlightened leaders of future India who will be able to play a critical role in society and contribute to solve its economic, social and spiritual problems.
- To motivate them in the care and protection of our environment and thus contribute to preserve the integrity of God’s original creation.
- To get deep rooted in God consciousness and the resultant virtues of faith, hope and love.
Schools are the catalysts of change. Teachers play a vital role to bring about transformation in persons, families and society at large. Catholic education is one of the most important challenges of the church, currently committed to new evangelization in a historical and cultural context that is undergoing constant transformation. Kindled with the spark from Jesus the Guru and getting inspired by our Founder, Sisters make all efforts to dispel darkness by introducing Gospel values
DETAILS OF THE SCHOOLS UNDER EACH PROVINCE
|1||St.Mary's||Aluva NIrmala Hss||
Perumanoor St.thomas GHS
Chunangamvely Joe Mount Public School
|2||St.Vincent||Panickankudy Queen MAry's Public School||Mullaringad|